- The purpose of an egg tumbler is to allow fresh water to circulate over cichlid eggs that have been separated from the parents.
- A fresh supply of clean water allows the eggs to develop in an oxygen rich environment, where mould and fungus development is suppressed without the need for chemicals.
- Egg tumblers are used frequently by breeders. The gentle rolling action caused by these tumblers can simulate the normal incubation of these fish.
- Allows egg incubation in same tank as fish are breeding in to provide identical water conditions during incubation period.
- Can be used on other non-adhesive fish eggs as well to help prevent fungus.
- Brand new and high quality
- Main material: plastic
- Color: as picture shows
- Size: approx 30x4cm (HxD)
- 1 x Fish incubator